Adjusting How We Serve You
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account through online banking, and CU*TALK. We are also available by phone at 205-426-0578:
- 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Drive-thru & phone only
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
Access Online Banking >
You can conduct many of your transactions, including transferring and checking account balances.
- Dial 1-800-860-5704; Access code: 814.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
For members affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19
You may be eligible for assistance such as the following:
- Financial Counseling to help you make decisions that are in your best interest
- Pay interest only on existing loans
- Reduce payments by extending current loan terms
Free Skip-a-Payment Application
If you or your family has been financially impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic MCFCU will allow you to Skip-A-Loan Payment(s) for two months FREE. You must have paid your existing March loan installment in order to be eligible.
COVID-19 Emergency Loan
Download the Form as a Word Doc
*Loan subject to credit approval.
We Want to Help
Please NEVER include your personal member account information (account numbers, PINs, etc.)